About Sirkeci Mansion
Not only a charming hotel, but a history and hosting project
Sirkeci Mansion has been created by the team that is in love with Istanbul and hosting; Sirkeci Group Hotels. As soon as the hotel opened its doors Sirkeci Mansion became one of the important hotels among Istanbul Hotels. The word "Konak" is defined as a large mansion house which is generally used as an official residence in Turkey and the former Ottoman Empire.
Sirkeci Mansion is located on the historical peninsula, also known as "Old City" the ancient part of Istanbul and in a few minutes walking distance to major historical areas such as; Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Gulhane Park, Baslica Cistern, Topkapi Palace, Eminonu Port. Click for detailed information about the location of Sirkeci Mansion. Sirkeci Mansion is also being neighbor to Topkapi Palace's park Gulhane. Gülhane Park is important, not only as a touristic spot being the palace park, but also as a green and peaceful recreational area. You can take long walks away from urban noise and even go for jogging on the grounds in the fresh morning air. It has totally 52 rooms and all has bathroom, direct dial telephone, hair dryer and TV. Click for detailed information about the rooms. The hotel has one panoramic terrace restaurant, an indoor restaurant and two meeting rooms.
- Hotel's architecture is based on the classical Ottoman Mansion Style
- Sirkeci Mansion is located right at the center of the historical peninsula - old city of Istanbul
- Being a guest in the hotel is an experience of Turkish and Ottoman hosting tradition
- Sirkeci Mansion has a swimming pool, sauna and a traditional Turkish bath
- Some rooms have a view of the Gulhane Park (Garden of the Topkapi Palace)
"The physical comforts of the hotel are one thing. The apparent friendliness and willingness of the well-trained staff are quite another. I've always found it exceptional when I've stayed here."Tom Brosnahan, Turkey Travel Planner